- Added RS485 bus extension connector (TBD)
OMHGM_3_1 Gateway V2
- BeagleBone Cape for Din Rail enclosure
- Now the gateway (BBB) and the master (PIC18F67J11 based controller) are combined in the same module
- New Phoenix connectors
- New ethernet connector outside
- logo of openmotics is removed, only name itself is on the pcb.
- version number visible on the outside.
- Program connector for the master processor is reachable from the outside with debug uart on pin 6.
- A saving in the pcb for the ethernet connector of the beaglebone.
- A saving in the pcb so the cli of the beaglebone is still reachable for debugging purposes.
- There is no diode over the relay
Contact us to obtain the latest production files (BoM, PCB data, etc.)
Additional PCB Assembly Components
|EEPROM||24LC512-I/P||Microchip||Placed on top of U3|
|Battery||CR2032||#||Placed in B1|
|BeagleBone Black||BBONE-BLACK-4G||Element 14||Placed on top of U1 headers|
Connects Ethernet of the BeagleBone Black to J2 Length of the cable from the black connector (not included) till the end of the RJ45 plug is 15.25mm
|RJ45 Plug, 8P8C, short||90075-0141||MOLEX|
|Flatcable 8x; 1mm pitch; 2cm||3625/08||3M|
|Connector; receptacle; 8pos; IDC||89361-708LF||FCI|
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.