- Added RS485 bus extension connector (TBD)
OMHGM_3_1 Gateway V2
- BeagleBone Cape for Din Rail enclosure
- Now the gateway (BBB) and the master (PIC18F67J11 based controller) are combined in the same module
- New Phoenix connectors
- New ethernet connector outside
- logo of openmotics is removed, only name itself is on the pcb.
- version number visible on the outside.
- Program connector for the master processor is reachable from the outside with debug uart on pin 6.
- A saving in the pcb for the ethernet connector of the beaglebone.
- A saving in the pcb so the cli of the beaglebone is still reachable for debugging purposes.
- There is no diode over the relay
Contact us to obtain the latest production files (BoM, PCB data, etc.)
|eeprom||24LC512-I/P||on top of U3|
|rj45 plug, short||molex 90075-0141||cable for connecting ethernet of beagle bone with J2|
|cable flat||flatcable 8x 1mm pitch 2cm|
|connector flatcable||FCI 89361-708LF|
|BB_BLACK||Beagle Bone Black||on top of U1|
cable for connecting ethernet of beagle bone with J2
Length of the cable from the black connector (not included) till the end of the RJ45 plug is 15.25mm
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.