HP Module Release Notes
The HP Module firmware is published as Open Source since firmware release V6.0.x. Below you'll find all the changes since that release.
The firmware updates happening in the Openmotics portal (Settings - Update) contain not only the firmware update of the Master, but also the firmware of other modules as well as the updates for the Beagle Bone Black. All these different firmware updates are assembled in a package which get's a general version number. This version number which you see in the portal is not the same as the Firmware Version of the Master. To check which firmware version is installed on the Master or any other module, in the Openmotics portal, go to Settings - Maintenance and open maintenance mode by pressing the Connect button. Type the instruction
firmware version to read the Master Firmware version.
- V6.x.y only works with Gen 3 hardware
Date: In development
- I2C framework has been implemented to read write front panel, sensors and AD converter
- Front panel logic has been implemented: Control of front panel leds and button
- Read/write of the AD IC's (AD7995)
- Flexible conversion table for NTC 5K has been added so other NTC's can be easily supported in the future
- Conversion ADC value to temperature
- Read of all 6 NTC temperature sensors