Energy module front panel LED functionality
There are 5 leds on the toppanel. The status of those leds depends on there blinking frequency and duty cycle.
explanation per led: [<frequency> <duty cycle>] The one in bold is the
- [no 100%] led is on : main program is running
- [1Hz 90%] led blinks every second but almost constant on : bootloader mode
- [1Hz 10%] led blinks short every second : main process is not yet started, if this stays for a long time there is something wrong to initialize.
- [1Hz 50%] led blinks normal ones a second : main process is running and everything is ok, there is also communication
- [4Hz 50%] led blinks normal but fast : main process is running and all ok, but there is no communication
- [1Hz 90%] led is almost constant on but blinks off ones a second : addressmode
The status of the 3 voltage leds is the same but each for its own voltage channel
- [1Hz 10%] led blinks short every second : There is commnication with the the processor who measures the voltage but the voltage level is to low
- [1Hz 90%] led is almost constant on but blinks off ones a second : There is a voltage signal measured on the corresponding voltage channel and the voltage is higher than 50V
- [4Hz 50%] led blinks normal but fast : There is a problem to communicate with the processor who measures the voltage.