The AIO Dali implementation supports Dali inputs and outputs.
Following Dali Outputs are supported:
- Relay outputs
- Dim controlled outputs
- Led drivers
Following Dali Inputs are supported:
- Lunatone Motion sensors
- Elvar Motion sensors
For Lunatone Motion sensors, following additional items are supported:
- Temperature measurement
- LUX measurement
The needed Hardware to enable Dali is the following:
- Dali Power Supply (Lunatone Dali PS)
- Dali RS232 convertor (Lunatone Dali SCI RS232)
Dali Output configuration
The following steps are needed to enable Dali outputs:
- Use Lunatone Cockpit or another Dali software to assign Dali ID's to the used Dali outputs. Please note the Dali ID's that the software has found and test the Dali outputs. Keep track of the dimmed and non-dimmed outputs so they can be linked to the correct type of outputs. In this software, you will also created the necessary groups.
- A Dali output will be linked to a system (AIO) output. Typically, a virtual output module will be created. Depending on the type of modules found (dimmed and/or non-dimmed) and the number of Dali ID's, more virtual modules must be created.
- First perform the CLI instruction "output number modules read" to know what and how many output modules that exist. Let's assume in this example that 3 output modules already exist.
- With the instruction "basic action activate 201 3 111 1 0 0" will create a virtual output ("o"=111) module on position 3 (first position is 0) with ID 184.108.40.206. This is the first module created in this example. See Action Types AIO for a list of all Basic Actions.
- With the instruction "basic action activate 201 4 100 1 0 1" will create a virtual dimmer ("d"=100) module on position 4 (first position is 0) with ID 220.127.116.11. This is the second module created in this example.
- Now the 2 additional modules are written on position 3 and 4 so we have 5 modules (0-4) in total. To activate these module, the number of activate output modules must be changed.
- With the instruction "output number modules write 5" will set the right number of output modules and will activate our virtual output and dimmer module.
- With the instruction "error list", you must see all modules including the new ones that have been created.
- Once the modules have been added, we must link the virtual outputs with the Dali outputs.
- If you perform the instruction "output list", you'll see the full list of existing outputs. Our newly created outputs in our example in this list will be output 24 till 39 (output 24-31 -> Normal output, output 32-39 -> Dimmed output).