The AIO Dali implementation supports Dali inputs and outputs.
Following Dali Outputs are supported:
- Relay outputs
- Dim controlled outputs
- Led drivers
Following Dali Inputs are supported:
- Lunatone Motion sensors
- Elvar Motion sensors
For Lunatone Motion sensors, following additional items are supported:
- Temperature measurement
- LUX measurement
The needed Hardware to enable Dali is the following:
- Dali Power Supply (Lunatone Dali PS)
- Dali RS232 convertor (Lunatone Dali SCI RS232)
Dali Output configuration
The following steps are needed to enable Dali outputs:
- Use Lunatone Cockpit or another Dali software to assign Dali ID's to the used Dali outputs. Please note the Dali ID's that the software has found and test the Dali outputs. Keep track of the dimmed and non-dimmed outputs so they can be linked to the correct type of outputs. In this software, you will also created the necessary groups.
- A Dali output will be linked to a system (AIO) output. Typically, a virtual output module will be created. Depending on the type of modules found (dimmed and/or non-dimmed) and the number of Dali ID's, more virtual modules must be created.
- First perform the CLI instruction "output number modules read" to know what and how many output modules that exist. Let's assume in this example that 3 output modules already exist.
- With the instruction "basic action activate 201 3 111 1 0 0" will create a virtual output ("o"=111) module on position 3 (first position is 0) with ID 188.8.131.52. This is the first module created in this example