A scheduled action can be part of any other Basic Action, Group Action, Startup Page etc. Once a Group Action is called for example, the Scheduled Action (which is part of the Group Actions in this example) will be put in the action queue. The action queue can contain a maximum of 70 scheduled active actions. The action queue is kept in memory and erased when the system restarts (due to power failure for example). If a Scheduled Action must be kept in the action queue permanently, please use the startup page to copy these scheduled actions in the action queue.
A scheduled action is defined in 5 bytes:
- Given hour when the scheduled action must be performed. When hour = 24 and minutes = 0 (24:00), the Basic Action (defined in action type and action number) will be performed every minute when the day condition is met and as long this scheduled action is in the action queue.
- Given minute when the scheduled action must be performed.
- Given day when the scheduled action must be performed:
- Bit 0
- 0: Remove scheduled action out of action queue when performed once
- 1: Keep scheduled action in action queue
- Bit 1
- 1: Perform on Monday at given time,
- 0: Don’t perform this action on Monday
- Bit 2
- 1: Perform on Tuesday at given time,
- 0: Don’t perform this action on Tuesday
- Bit 6
- 1: Perform on Saturday at given time
- 0: Don’t perform this action on Saturday
- Bit 7
- 1: Perform on Sunday at given time,
- 0: Don’t perform this action on Sunday
- Action Type
- Basic Action Type that must be performed when the above 3 bytes are met
- Action number
- Basic Action number that must be performed when the above 3 bytes are met
Note: A scheduled action will only be performed when it is put in the action queue. A scheduled action can also be removed from the action queue by using the appropriate action type (see Action Types) at input page level, Simple Decision level, Group Action, Startup Page or scheduled action level (a scheduled action can remove another scheduled action from the action queue).