Gateway Module V2
- The Gateway has 2 controllers:
- Gateway Controller: Based on Linux Based Beagle Bone Black
- Master Controller: Based on Microchip 18F67J11
- Provides secure connection to your local network enabling control of your OpenMotics system through PC, iPad, etc.
- Securely connects to the OpenMotics Cloud enabling control over your system from anywhere at anytime.
- Possibility to automatically update your other OpenMotics modules (integrated bootloader in Master and Gateway controller).
- Programming languages:
- Gateway controller: Python
- Master controller: Pic Basic Pro
- DIN rail mountable, takes up 6T
- Dimensions: 5.8cm × 10.2cm × 9cm
- Programming language firmware Master Controller: Pic Basic Pro
- Programming language firmware Gateway Controller: Python
- Bootloader Master Controller: Yes
- Bootloader Gateway Controller: Yes
There are currently no older versions available.
This module consists of the following PCBs (Printed Circuit Boards):
- The main PCB that houses all module specific components
- Generic top panel PCB with all front panel interface components